Plating up

Cleaning out my picture files I realised that I have quite a few shots of plates as a decorative wall feature - whilst I think this look is quite traditional they do look very nice. But I know that I just couldn't commit to nailing a large number of hooks on my wall to hang plates. You'd have to be pretty sure that you loved the look and that you knew what you were doing when you nailed those hooks! So, I think I'll just clean out my picture files and enjoy these pretty pictures instead...









[Images: 1 - Janne Peters; 2 - John Jacob Interiors via My Notting Hill; 3 & 4 - Living Etc; 5 - Margot Austin; 6 - Michael Del Piero; 7 - Phoebe Howard; 8 - Unknown; 9 - Sarah Kaye]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Plating up on social network:

  ©Your style solutions - Plating up

Style information recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style theme Top