My Snood



Everywhere I look there are Snoods. Burberry Snoods. Hermès Snoods. H&M Snoods. Zara Snoods. What's a Snood? A Snood is a tubular protector worn around the neck or even pulled up over the head to create a hood. Popular with skiers and motorcyclists, they have gone mainstream this Fall/Winter. Often knitted of wool or cashmere, they are the must have accessory of the season.

Something about them all looked so familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. And then I realized, my clever mother had hand knitted me one in an Aran style about 5 years ago and I rarely wore it. Well, I'm finally going to put it to use--a lot, considering the forecast for one of our coldest Winters on record.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save My Snood on social network:

  ©Your style solutions - My Snood

Style information recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style theme Top